Re: [bolger] Australian Amateur Boatbuilder #38

  • jhkohnen@boat-links.com
    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 5, 2002
      Gavin-

      I've long admired Mippet, but thought the design to be a bit small for any
      use I have in mind. How do you use yours? For a look at what happens when a
      Mippet gets an overdose of growth hormone look here:

      http://www.boat-links.com/messabout/02/Messabout-1.html

      --
      John <jkohnen@...>
      http://www.boat-links.com/