First sail of my bought micro.

  • ntsrfer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2002
      Very fun boat . Its stablilty has to be felt not explained. My wife
      loves it. My 3 year son enjoys all that space down below and cawling
      from the cabin poking his head up through the foot well just to see
      or to be seen. Then retreating back to his play area.

      Here are a couple of pics on my picture page. I haven't done anything
      to the boat as of yet. But first on the to do list is fairing and
      repainting the hull.

      http://www.geocities.com/bitme1234/My_Micro_Page.html

      Todd