Re: Environmentally OK Plywood? (fwd)

  • proaconstrictor
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 4, 2002
      > These trips were written up in WB #104. Call it a trivial luxury
      for children of the
      > prosperous; for most of the world, so is eating 3 meals a day.

      Now who is guilty of absolutism...

      Mark, you know if I continue to rise to this bait I will just end up
      getting sent off to the Bolger time-out-chair by all those people who
      just tune in to talk about new uses for Sikaflex...

      I am going to sit quietly for a moment until a really interesting
      thread about building Wyo. with offcuts of waterproof drywall pops up.

      By the way, I got my copy of the 1983 "Bolger Boats" lots of good
      stuff including offsets for Dovekie; a whole slew of article on boats
      I have actualy built, like Elegant Punt; boats I have plans for like
      Black Skimmer (anyone want to buy these?). I learned about these
      boats from others than Bolger, so it is intersting to run accross his
      comments on them also.

      Threw some glue at Fat Eeek the other day. When it stops raining,
      maybe I will get her decked.