RE: [bolger] Gullapalooza Photos

  • Nickerson, Bruce
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2002
      Thank you for much more information than I requested.

      Doesn't holding up your end of things make it even more difficult to respond
      to your wife's demands in the bedroom, living room, kitchen, back seat of
      the car, etc.? I speak as one who can say with pride that I am an excellent
      cook, and that my skill in the kitchen was very attrractive to my wife when
      first we met. She then tested my skill in the back seat of the car, the
      bedroorm, motels, etc. I managed to pass these tests, but still have to
      make small boats in the garage. Not a bad cunjugal compromise.