[bolger] Introductory/Test message

  • jmbell@mindspring.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 1999
      I tried unsuccessfully tried to subcribe a few weeks ago and it didn't
      take, so here goes again...

      Looking at the list of members, I already know many of you from
      participation in other lists and r.b.b. You all may know me from the
      same.

      I've been a Bolger fan for years. I've bought plans for Micro,
      Birdwatcher, Pirogue, and Windsprint. Of these, I actually built
      Windsprint. The others are still in the "idea" stage. Last year I built
      a 15' dory to Jim Michalak's design. I've got the bug to build
      something else, but haven't put my finger on what it is going to be yet.

      JB
      http://jmbell.home.mindspring.com
    • Chuck Leinweber
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 1999
        John:

        Welcome to the group.

        To the group:

        If you haven't done so, take some time to visit John's fine website. Good
        stuff about his Bolger Windsprint, and a Michalak Sport Dory. Other goodies
        there too, links & etc.

        Chuck