Re: [bolger] Laminating Plywood

  • Richard Spelling
    Message 1 of 37 , May 3, 2002
      I might quote Bolger, "The hull is the last place you should try to save
      money."
      Message 37 of 37 , May 6, 2002
        Why nail? just let the two plies float. Realisticaly
        we want some load sharing, and if you don't use glue,
        your nailing pattern might go from 1' centers to 3"
        centers.

        --- "Clyde S. Wisner" <clydewis@...> wrote:

        <HR>

        Games, Movies, Music & Sports! http://entertainment.yahoo.ca