RE: [bolger] Laminating Plywood

  • David Romasco
    Message 1 of 37 , May 2, 2002
      If memory serves, he calls it 'bear shit'. Pretty evocative,
      really......

      David Romasco

      Message 37 of 37 , May 6, 2002
        Why nail? just let the two plies float. Realisticaly
        we want some load sharing, and if you don't use glue,
        your nailing pattern might go from 1' centers to 3"
        centers.

        --- "Clyde S. Wisner" <clydewis@...> wrote:

        <HR>

        Games, Movies, Music & Sports! http://entertainment.yahoo.ca