Re: 2002 Vermont Messabout Dates

  • dnjost
    Message 1 of 8 , May 2, 2002
      DAvid Jost votes 17-18

      David Jost
    • ellengaestboatbuildingcom
      Message 2 of 8 , May 3, 2002
        Peter Lenihan,thanks Steve and votes for the 17-18 of August!
      • pseudospark
        Message 3 of 8 , May 3, 2002
          Steve Hansen votes for August 17-18.

          Steve
        • brucehector
          Message 4 of 8 , May 4, 2002
            I'm flexible and plan to be there on whatever date is most convenient
            to the masses. Bruce Hector
          • rnlocnil
            Message 5 of 8 , May 4, 2002
              Flexible for now, tho it's quite possible some events I don't know the
              dates of yet will interfere. Hoping to attend.
              --- In bolger@y..., "brucehector" <bruce_hector@h...> wrote:
              > I'm flexible and plan to be there on whatever date is most
              convenient
              > to the masses. Bruce Hector
            • porcupinefysh
              Message 6 of 8 , May 4, 2002
                August 17-18 works for me, I think. Maybe I'll have my Queen Mab
                done in time. I'm hoping I don't set myself on fire again this
                year....

                porky