RE: [bolger] 2002 Vermont Messabout Dates

  • Paul Lefebvre
    Message 1 of 8 , May 2, 2002
      I vote for 17-18 August...

      Paul Lefebvre
    • dnjost
      Message 2 of 8 , May 2, 2002
        DAvid Jost votes 17-18

        David Jost
      • ellengaestboatbuildingcom
        Message 3 of 8 , May 3, 2002
          Peter Lenihan,thanks Steve and votes for the 17-18 of August!
        • pseudospark
          Message 4 of 8 , May 3, 2002
            Steve Hansen votes for August 17-18.

            Steve
          • brucehector
            Message 5 of 8 , May 4, 2002
              I'm flexible and plan to be there on whatever date is most convenient
              to the masses. Bruce Hector
            • rnlocnil
              Message 6 of 8 , May 4, 2002
                Flexible for now, tho it's quite possible some events I don't know the
                dates of yet will interfere. Hoping to attend.
                --- In bolger@y..., "brucehector" <bruce_hector@h...> wrote:
                > I'm flexible and plan to be there on whatever date is most
                convenient
                > to the masses. Bruce Hector
              • porcupinefysh
                Message 7 of 8 , May 4, 2002
                  August 17-18 works for me, I think. Maybe I'll have my Queen Mab
                  done in time. I'm hoping I don't set myself on fire again this
                  year....

                  porky