Re: Help wanted!!

  • dnjost
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2002
      I have a Pointy Skiff that I have regularly carried three adults out
      to the mooring under oar, and taken 2 adults fishing with the four hp
      Johnson.

      I have also used the POinty Skiff to take two small kids fishing for
      an afternoon with the electric motor. Very slick!

      David Jost

      ps. time to rebuild Pointy, the luan ply has had it after 18 years
      of continuous use and exposure to the elements. The boat owes us
      nothing!
    • dnjost
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2002
        The work skiff is much harder to get on and off the roof rack.

        I have found the smaller the boat, the more use it gets!
        Lamenting the lack of time to go in Diablo, and enjoying the time in
        Pointy Skiff (it also doubles as a luggage carrier on the roof for
        vacations.

        David Jost

        PS. case in point, I have no miles on my Micro yet.