Re: Wyoming

  • announcer97624
    Message 1 of 97 , Apr 30, 2002
      --- In bolger@y..., "Jeff Blunck" <boatbuilding@g...> wrote:
      > I just updated my website at www.dreamwater.net/cosailor and added
      some
      > photos.
      >
      > I've had a fairly large number of private request asking what this
      thing
      > will cost so I have put a page up that I'll try and keep updated.
      See the
      > link at the bottom of the first page.
      >
      > No two people will build the same boat for the same cost. I'm
      going for a
      > little more comfort than PB&F envision for this boat so my cost
      will be
      > higher.
      >
      > Jeff

      Jeff, I like the boat you're building but I have a problem with
      building them outside. I bought these plans for a large work shed and
      they are the best, inexpensive and sturdy shed you can build period!
      I skinned mine with 1/8" ply and hung some fluorescent lights. You
      can also cover them with plastic heavy mill clear sheeting and have
      the greenhouse with all the light but I prefer to not show all my
      tools and work to the world.

      Here is the link to buy the plans. I would like to build an Illinois
      and luckily you can make these sheds as long as you want and they are
      very tall. With a few supports I know mine could handle a second
      story no problem.

      John

      http://www.by-the-sea.com/stimsonmarine/bowroof.html
    • Charles Ross
      Message 97 of 97 , May 2
      Folks

      Sadly it's time for me to part ways with the Pelican. For details contact me directly. I'm in North East PA

      image1.JPG

      ( Admin : If this is a violation of the groups policy, please delete.

      Leigh Ross

      484-464-1575 (C)