[bolger] Re: revised bulkheads

  • G Carlson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 1999
      Solid foam would do the trick, but I wanted the storage. I constructed a
      channel of wood, although I considered a half-pipe, too. I could have
      built a second chnnel on the other side, but the access became next to
      impossible as n afterthought.

      I am considering gluing the pump on top of the wooden channel. Presently,
      I toss the pump on the floor and plug it into a cigarette lighter recep.

      Gregg