Re: Old Trailer

  • Mark Albanese
    Message 1 of 38 , Apr 1, 2002
      Actually, Jeff, the picture quality ain't half bad. Just
      keep an eye out for very bright exposures and high contrast.

      The only thing more impressive than the trailer will be your Wyo.

      Mark

      Jeff Blunck wrote:

      > FYI, I added a few photos on my freebie web site. There
      > is a link at the bottom to hit the trailer page. This is
      > a quick and dirty site setup that I'll start posting
      > building photos of the Wyo as I go along.
      >
      > It's a very inexpensive 480X640 camera so have patience
      > with the quality of the photos but hey, it was cheap at
      > Target!
      >
      > www.dreamwater.net/cosailor
      >
      > Jeff
    • Mark Albanese
      Message 38 of 38 , Apr 9, 2002
        Thanks for this, Chuck.

        I expected a four wire, flat harness that went front to back ( hey, let's make our first
        million again ), but this'll work, especially your alternative scheme.

        Mark