Re: [bolger] Re: Old Trailer

  • Jeff Blunck
    Message 1 of 38 , Apr 1, 2002
      >how does a 51' Wyoming get legally trailered at all?

      Forgot to answer this one. It generally can't unless it's on a fifth-wheel trailer.

      Permits are $15.00 to get it to the lake. It's not over width or over length so no lights, pilot vehicles, etc are need.

      Standard trailer lengths unless fifth wheels are generally 35' to 40' in most states, hence the need for the permit(s).

      The Wyo is not a trailer boat, I'll just haul it to the lake for trials, then the Missouri river for launching on the cruise. A total of 500 miles.

      Jeff

    • Mark Albanese
      Message 38 of 38 , Apr 9, 2002
        Thanks for this, Chuck.

        I expected a four wire, flat harness that went front to back ( hey, let's make our first
        million again ), but this'll work, especially your alternative scheme.

        Mark