chemicals and boat building

  • rlspell2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2002
      I just wanted to send you guys a note to be careful working with the
      chemicals involved in boat building. In particular, here is a site
      dealing with a substance we boat builders are always around, so we
      should take extra precautions with it.

      http://www.dhmo.org

      -Richard Spelling
      From the muddy waters of Oklahoma
    • pseudodion42
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2002
        Ha, Ha, Ha! What a hoot! Although it makes me wonder if people have
        too much free time on their hands. Perhaps the folks responsible for
        the website could help Peter L. build his Windermere.

        Dennis Marshall