Re: [bolger] messages

  • wmrpage@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2002
      In a message dated 3/31/02 11:07:41 AM Central Standard Time,
      james@... writes:

      > Hi,
      >
      > I have not gotten any messages in a couple of days.

      Hi, James - nearly the same thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago. I
      suddently started getting all of one message per day on my e-mail instead of
      the full line of B.S. (i.e. Bolger Stuff) - I had to go to Yahoo! groups and
      do something or another to rectify the situation - I don't recall exactly
      what was involved, but as I managed to navigate it, it must have been pretty
      easy. Mind you, I've also noticed the unwelcomed spam, but have only just
      printed out the instructions for the recommended prophylactic routine and
      haven't tried that yet.

      Ciao for Niao,
      Bill in MN