[bolger] AS29 = ideal bass boat

  • Mike Stockstill
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 19, 2000
      Hello boat fans!

      I just posted on my web site some photos and some
      text explaining why an AS-29 is an ideal bass boat.

      If you are interested, go to

      http://mkstocks.tripod.com/As29/text.htm

      Mike
    • Phillip Lea
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 20, 2000
        Mike has one clever way of landing a bass on his lovely AS-29! Good
        job.

        Phil Lea

        "mike stockstill" <mkstock-@...> wrote:
        original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/bolger/?start=1869
        > Hello boat fans!
        >
        > I just posted on my web site some photos and some
        > text explaining why an AS-29 is an ideal bass boat.
        >
        > If you are interested, go to
        >
        > http://mkstocks.tripod.com/As29/text.htm
        >
        > Mike

      • Clyde S. Wisner
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 20, 2000
          How was Graham Byrnes doing?

          Mike Stockstill wrote:

          > Hello boat fans!
          >
          > I just posted on my web site some photos and some
          > text explaining why an AS-29 is an ideal bass boat.
          >
          > If you are interested, go to
          >
          > http://mkstocks.tripod.com/As29/text.htm
          >
          > Mike

          > For the fastest and easiest way to backup your files and, access them from
          > anywhere. Try @backup Free for 30 days. Click here for a chance to win a
          > digital camera.

          > -- http://www.egroups.com/docvault/bolger/?m=1
        • C. O'Donnell
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 20, 2000
            "phillip lea" <paka-@...> wrote:
            original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/bolger/?start=1870
            > Mike has one clever way of landing a bass on his lovely AS-29! Good
            > job.
            >
            > Phil Lea
            >
            > "mike stockstill" <mkstock-@...> wrote:
            > original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/bolger/?start=1869
            > > Hello boat fans!

            Yarrr harrr, Mike, but if that bullfiddle is not USCG certified you
            could be in BIG TROUBLE if you happen to take a header during the 197th
            chorus of "Orange Blossom Special".
          • tjfatchen@ace.net.au
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 28, 2000
              BO>Hello boat fans!

              BO>I just posted on my web site some photos and some
              BO>text explaining why an AS-29 is an ideal bass boat.

              BO>If you are interested, go to

              BO> http://mkstocks.tripod.com/As29/text.htm

              BO>Mike

              ...but Mike, all this is unnecessary...even car ferries run screaming
              out of your way when they see you coming in an AS29, particularly when
              singlehanding...no need for strange big cat-fight noises, or threatening
              with bows...besides, amongst the plastic fleet, the level of
              intelligence is such that they'll assume you to be a Mafia member
              concealing a super large economy size submachine gun, report you to the
              local gendarmerie, and thus create much unnecessary hassle.

              On the other hand, if you persist in this folly, surely you'll need
              =two= AS29s? To cope with a double bass?

              Tim & Lady Kate