Uploaded photos to Bolger2: Micro

  • Glen Gibson
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 5, 2002
      I've just uploaded some photo's of my Micro, Jack of Hearts, that I took
      over the weekend. They're located in Bolger2/photos/bolger/Micro Jack
      of Hearts.

      First time with all sails raised!!!! Hoping to do the test launch this
      weekend <grin>

      Hope you enjoy them,

      Glen
    • vance_cowan85719
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 5, 2002
        Glen,
        Jack of Hearts has captured mine. She's a beauty.

        Vance

        --- In bolger@y..., "Glen Gibson" <glen@i...> wrote:

        > I've just uploaded some photo's of my Micro, Jack of Hearts,...
        Hoping to do the test launch this
        > weekend <grin>
      • vance_cowan85719
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 6, 2002
          Glen,
          Mark had better luck than I did in congratulating you. Yahoo
          seems to have eaten my first message, which was to the effect
          that Jack of Hearts had taken my heart.

          Vance

          --- In bolger@y..., Mark Albanese <marka@o...> wrote:
          > I remember when that boat was just a gleam in the eye. Nice
          work!

          > Mark
          >
          > Glen Gibson wrote:
          > >
          > > I've just uploaded some photo's of my Micro, Jack of
          > > Hearts
        • dbaldnz
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 6, 2002
            I especially love the lovely cosy cabin Glen, well done
            DonB
            --- In bolger@y..., "Glen Gibson" <glen@i...> wrote:

            > I've just uploaded some photo's of my Micro, Jack of Hearts, that I
            took
            > over the weekend. They're located in Bolger2/photos/bolger/Micro
            Jack
            > of Hearts.
            >
            > First time with all sails raised!!!! Hoping to do the test launch
            this
            > weekend <grin>
            >
            > Hope you enjoy them,
            >
            > Glen
          • pvanderwaart
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 6, 2002
              Jack of Hearts is certainly a boat to be proud of. I will repeat my
              observation that these boats really seem to look good in bold color
              schemes.

              Congratulations.

              Peter
            • Mark Albanese