RE: [bolger] Wyoming

  • Stew Miller
    Message 1 of 97 , Mar 2, 2002
      Where will you be on the Missouri? I live in KC, and I'd love to see
      her some time. My dream is a Tennessee or Dakota for river cruising,
      so you've really got me interested.

      Stew

      Message 97 of 97 , May 2
      Folks

      Sadly it's time for me to part ways with the Pelican. For details contact me directly. I'm in North East PA

      image1.JPG

      ( Admin : If this is a violation of the groups policy, please delete.

      Leigh Ross

      484-464-1575 (C)