Re: [bolger] Re: Boat Offsets and Stitch n Tape

  • jhkohnen@boat-links.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 2, 2002
      THE book on developing panel shapes is:

      Ship And Aircraft Fairing And Development for Draftsmen and Loftsmen and
      Sheet Metal Workers by Sam Rabl

      It's available for reasonable prices used (see http://www.abe.com), but
      I've also heard that it's been reprinted recently (or maybe it never went
      out of print?).

      Yes, that's the same Sam Rabl who wrote Boatbuilding in Your Own Back Yard.

      --
      John <jkohnen@...>
      http://www.boat-links.com/
      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 2, 2002
        Westie Farmer had some great tales about Sam's experience in designing a
        flash amphibian aircraft, worth looking up at the library ('My Old Boat
        Shop'). Good book anyway, no matter what Thomas Firth Jones says..

        David Romasco

        Ship And Aircraft Fairing And Development for Draftsmen and Loftsmen and
        Sheet Metal Workers by Sam Rabl

        It's available for reasonable prices used (see http://www.abe.com), but
        I've also heard that it's been reprinted recently (or maybe it never
        went
        out of print?).

        Yes, that's the same Sam Rabl who wrote Boatbuilding in Your Own Back
        Yard.

        --
        John <jkohnen@...>
        http://www.boat-links.com/
        Nobody ought to wear a Greek fisherman's hat unless they meet two
        conditions:
        1. He is a Greek
        2. He is a Fisherman <Roy Blount Jr.>

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=215002.1818248.3328688.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705
        065791:HM/A=847665/R=0/*http:/ads.x10.com/?bHlhaG9vbW9uc3RlcjcuZGF0=1015
        095251%3eM=215002.1818248.3328688.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705065791:HM/A=
        847665/R=1>

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=215002.1818248.3328688.1261774/D=egrou
        pmail/S=1705065791:HM/A=847665/rand=298844448>

        Bolger rules!!!
        01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349

      • filmokentucky@aol.com
        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 2, 2002
          Please unsuscribe me
        • ravenouspi
          Message 4 of 15 , Mar 2, 2002
            --- In bolger@y..., filmokentucky@a... wrote:
            > Please unsuscribe me

            If you are taking this group via email, simply click on the
            Unsubscribe link at the end of your message (it comes in every single
            email post you receive from this group).

            If you are viewing the messages via the web page, click on MY groups,
            then Edit My Groups, and check the appropriate "Leave Group" box.

            Or you could just edit your membership to No Email and just visit the
            group when you wanted via the web page. Remaining a member without
            receiving the daily email or digest.