Hulls help!

  • brucehector
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2 6:02 AM
      Help! I'm nearly computer illiterate, to say nothing other subjects.

      I've downloaded Carlson's Hulls program, but I can't get it to do a
      thing. It's in a directory I named Hulls and it just sits there as a
      zip file. I can't get it to run, What am I missing here? How do I un-
      zip it?

      Thanks for any advice.

      Bruce Hector
      www.brucesboats.com
    • Luke S
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2 6:21 AM
        Bruce, go here http://www.winzip.com/ and download the evaluation version
        of Winzip then unzip hulls to the folder of your selection.

        Alternatively you can go here http://www.powerarchiver.com/ and download
        powerarchiver, but I prefer Winzip myself.

        Luke S