Re: Filling in the blanks

  • Jack&Lois
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2001
      Glorious shots of Wayward Lass, Jamie. They trigger waves of nostalgia for
      the wild and wooly cost of BC. Esp. love the shot of WL laying in a title
      creek. We lived on the Tofino/ Uclulet penisula many years ago as beach bums
      in the pre and early Pacific Rim Natl. Park days. We intend to return there
      someday with the Jochems to do some serious costal cruising. Just need to
      engage the simple task of building the Jochems first (sigh).

      jeb, in the mean time (and the time IS mean in March in NS) starting to
      prepare and repair adopted Micro for life on the beautiful but unforgiving
      LEA shores of Fundy
    • Orr, Jamie
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2002
        Yes, I could spend a lifetime getting to know this coast. Too bad I also
        have to work for a living.

        We're planning another week away this June, either to the Broken Islands,
        from Uclulet or Hotsprings Cove, from Tofino. A friend flew me over the
        islands in a small plane years ago, and I've wanted to go there in a small
        boat ever since.

        Sitting here thinking about sailing tomorrow (and feeling smug about it), on
        the sunny shores of Georgia Strait.

        Jamie

        Glorious shots of Wayward Lass, Jamie. They trigger waves of nostalgia for
        the wild and wooly cost of BC. Esp. love the shot of WL laying in a title
        creek. We lived on the Tofino/ Uclulet penisula many years ago as beach bums
        in the pre and early Pacific Rim Natl. Park days. We intend to return there
        someday with the Jochems to do some serious costal cruising. Just need to
        engage the simple task of building the Jochems first (sigh).

        jeb, in the mean time (and the time IS mean in March in NS) starting to
        prepare and repair adopted Micro for life on the beautiful but unforgiving
        LEA shores of Fundy

        Bolger rules!!!
        01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349