folding schooner in Oz/waterpump saga continues

  • pauldayau
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2002
      When i pulled the radiator out to get at the waterpump( bugger
      paying an apprentice mechanic $60 an hour for something that simple),
      I found that the radiator was plugged ( cost 1/2 tin of paint for
      acid dip) and the strain of trying to suck through the blocked
      radiator had cracked every fan blade (cost 3 tins paint) Yuoll note
      that I've stopped caculatingin terms of sheets of ply.
      Since i had no truck to go to work in the phone started ringing hot
      with work The kind where they dont even want a quote as they've been
      told by a freind how good your work is.
      I felt quite posh towing my work trailer behind my wifes sleek V6
      whilst she walked .The reason for driving to the paint shop was sheer
      laziness by the way.
      This boat is getting sooo close to getting a wetting it hurts .
      chuck , feelfree to quote , or misquote , or use my beligerant
      laziness and lack of respect for my body AND the health of the planet
      as a lesson or example to other ,in fact i insist you use it!
      I know it will happen to others and i to will be able to laugh.
      cheers all , Paul