Re: Wyoming Tailer Launching

  • brucehallman
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 28, 2002
      --- In bolger@y..., Philip Smith <pbs@w...> wrote:
      > Phil Bolger wrote a very interesting article
      > vehicle on launching ramps for MAIB
      > launching Lilly or

      The dedicated winch and extra battery at the automobile, begs the
      question, wouldn't it be also possible to install an electric winch
      on the boat and use Lilly's batteries? Seems more efficient to me.
      With a little creativity, the boat based winch could be useful for
      other purposes, perhaps handling an anchor.