Re: [bolger] Re: stimson marine - shed

  • datenight@aol.com
    Message 1 of 37 , Feb 28, 2002
      Hello All,

      I built the Stimson shed last year for my 37' trawler. I found the directions to be straight forward. My shed is toward the upper limit as I built 20' bows and then added short extensions to them. The length is about 44'. It was built to be used as a paint shed. We did from the waterline to the rub rail (awlgrip) last spring and planned to do from the rail up this spring. It now looks like it will have to wait until next year. We are approaching the end of a complete gut and restoration job that is entering it's fifth year but we use the boat every season. The shed has held up well (in southeastern CT) and will last another year easily. I would be happy to answer any questions anyone may have.

      Rob
    • datenight@aol.com
      Message 37 of 37 , Feb 28, 2002