Re: WoodenBoat back issues on CD

  • jsatt_30114
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2002
      --- In bolger@y..., "mikestockstill" <mkstocks@b...> wrote:
      > Has anyone purchased the CD with the WoodenBoat back issues? If
      so,
      > what is the quality?

      Mike, I have the seven cd's in the set. They are superb! The .pfd
      format results in a printout of any article such that it appears the
      same as in the magazine. Acrobat Reader comes on the installation cd
      should anyone not have it.

      The search engine is excellent for the cd's, and articles can be
      located quickly. I copied the cd's to my hard drive so that they run more rapidly.

      I understand that National Geographic on CD is not in .pdf format,
      and the search engine isn't very good. I wish it were not so.

      Jim