Re: Epoxy Finish (scrapers & tape)

  • Vince and Mary Ann Chew
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2002
      Scrapers:

      I use a plain old "Red Devil" paint scraper to scrape off runs and bumps
      while the epoxy is at the "green cure" stage. I sharpen it often on my
      stationary belt sander. I have a cabinet scraper, too; but the paint
      scraper works just as well and has a convenient handle.

      Tape:

      Raka sells various weights and widths of bias weave tapes with no
      selvedge. They come in 100ft rolls or can be bought by the foot. Other
      suppliers probably do as well.

      Vince Chew