Sanders, tribes of kids, books

  • pauldayau
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2002
      4" makita belt sander, rip, rip wood chip, as the belts smooth out
      so does the finish.
      I've got 4 girls , youngest loves to sand oldest loves to read and
      row No 2 loves to sailas does no4. On 5 is due in may
      one more and I'll have enough rowers for the folding schooner.
      books . Ive got one at the library at the moment . I'm not allowed
      to take it out so I go each night and keep reading.
      'Sailing Drifters' By edgar J March MSNR 1952.
      Its one of Bolgers recommended reading and totally absorbing with
      amazingphotos. Love to copy the whole Book.
      on the subject of libraries. apparently because I've been ordering
      so many odd boat books our library in the middle of the desert is
      now flagged by the computer program that allocates new books to
      target libraries, as being the place where new boat books shall be
      sent, as so many peoplle are suddenly reading them!!
      Is'nt it great when we make the system work for us.
      Cheers all Paul