Re: [bolger] Re: Random Orbital Sanders

  • Luke S
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 7, 2002
      I agree, I use a makita belt sander I found in an industrial bin outside of
      a powertool repair shop. Apart from a missing drive belt cover the thing
      runs like a charm and mows down anything in its way. A gentle touch is
      required though, and its never a good idea to start it while it is sitting
      on the job . I use 40 grit belts.

      Luke S