Re: storing panels without warping?

  • steelcb
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 6, 2002
      This is a slow answer, already partly covered, but I'll say that I
      haven't seen a Bolger design where plywood warping could be a factor
      unless the plywood is seriously defective and was manufactured with a
      cupping defect or something.

      All Bolger designs use plywood in such a way that the plywood is
      either reinforced into straightness, or curvature is induced,
      negating any warping that may have occurred in storage. PCB is
      obviously aware of the limitations of various plywood thicknesses.

      In other words, don't worry about warping in storage. Not a problem.

      Tom Pannell