Re: Phil Smith's message

  • ccarterkk
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2002
      Bill is absolutely right. I might add that this should be a database
      of information for people who like Bolger's designs, and find them
      interesting and instructinve and inspirational. I would like to see
      it include sources published comments about each design by the
      designer and by others.

      --- In bolger@y..., "Bill Samson" <Bill.Samson@t...> wrote:

      > I would vote for excluding any reference to alternative sources
      for PCB&F's plans. I'm sure that if we did include them (with the
      probable exception of Payson), there would be no further cooperation
      on the project from them. That wouldn't be in our interests, or
      theirs.