RE: [bolger] LED anchor lights, another update

  • Paul Lefebvre
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2002
      Ditto, and well said, Harry - I too can follow what you're saying, but doing
      it would take alot of possibly expensive, and certainly frustrating, trial
      and error; please help us learn from your experience!

      Paul L.

    • rlspell2000
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2002
        OK, OK already! <grin>

        I'll post an article in Chebacco when I get the rest of the setup
        together. May do one on the entire electrical system.