Re: [bolger] LED anchor lights, another update

  • Jeff Blunck
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2002
      I agree. Rich, you have started a really good thing with the lights on this group. I hope it won't be too much trouble to put a short article together on how they all work. Saving a money is one of the focuses of this group.

      Thanks in advance for your efforts!

      Jeff
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2002
        Ditto, and well said, Harry - I too can follow what you're saying, but doing
        it would take alot of possibly expensive, and certainly frustrating, trial
        and error; please help us learn from your experience!

        Paul L.

      • rlspell2000
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 1, 2002
          OK, OK already! <grin>

          I'll post an article in Chebacco when I get the rest of the setup
          together. May do one on the entire electrical system.