Re: One Note on Bolger Design Database.

  • bgbeck55
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2002
      --- In bolger@y..., Mark Albanese <marka@o...> wrote:
      > I wrote to Jerry Estes at CSB 2 weeks ago, inviting his
      > point of view. No reply.

      Not really surprising. I ordered his "Columbia" canoe plans and
      received the "Willamette" plans instead. After e-mailing and finally
      phoning him, I received a computer file from Bernie Wolfard that is
      basically useless to me.
      I asked Bernie for advice regarding "Fishcat" since he built the
      prototype. The "advice" was more or less a re-hash of what's in the
      description on-line and in his old print catalog.
      Order from Bolger or Dynamite. They know what they're about.
      Bruce