One Note on Bolger Design Database.

  • rmdeming
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2002
      Thomas Dalzell wrote:

      >As to CSD, Bolger in a recent letter to me said they
      >are no longer authorised to sell his plans, and have
      >not been for some time.

      Based on the above statement, I would think, this being a "Bolger"
      Group and database, that we NOT include CSD in any listing we put in
      the database. The designs at the CSD website are however Bolgers and
      should be entered, but plan availability should be from PB&F. My
      thoughts only.

      What say you?
      Rich
    • Mark Albanese
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2002
        I wrote to Jerry Estes at CSB 2 weeks ago, inviting his
        point of view. No reply.

        rmdeming wrote:

        > Thomas Dalzell wrote:
        > >
        > >As to CSD, Bolger in a recent letter to me said they
        > >are no longer authorised to sell his plans, and have
        > >not been for some time.
        >
        > Based on the above statement, I would think, this being a
        > "Bolger"
        > Group and database, that we NOT include CSD in any listing
        > we put in
        > the database. The designs at the CSD website are however
        > Bolgers and
        > should be entered, but plan availability should be from
        > PB&F. My
        > thoughts only.
        >
        > What say you?
        > Rich
        >
        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        > [Image]
        >

        > Bolger rules!!!
        > - no cursing, flaming, trolling, spamming, or flogging
        > dead horses
        > - pls take "personals" off-list, stay on topic, and
        > punctuate
        > - add your comments at the TOP and SIGN your posts, snip
        > all you like
        > - To order plans: Mr. Philip C. Bolger, P.O. Box 1209,
        > Gloucester, MA, 01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349

        > of Service.
      • bgbeck55
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 31, 2002
          --- In bolger@y..., Mark Albanese <marka@o...> wrote:
          > I wrote to Jerry Estes at CSB 2 weeks ago, inviting his
          > point of view. No reply.

          Not really surprising. I ordered his "Columbia" canoe plans and
          received the "Willamette" plans instead. After e-mailing and finally
          phoning him, I received a computer file from Bernie Wolfard that is
          basically useless to me.
          I asked Bernie for advice regarding "Fishcat" since he built the
          prototype. The "advice" was more or less a re-hash of what's in the
          description on-line and in his old print catalog.
          Order from Bolger or Dynamite. They know what they're about.
          Bruce