Re: [bolger] Illinois!!!

  • thomas dalzell
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 3 9:01 PM
      I always liked Jim Browns comments regarding the
      anvil chorus: "They always say they wanted a really
      big boat, so they could carry a lot of gas, for their
      engine" Words he hears while ghosting along in his
      tri. Does raise the issue of the Yanmar Endevour. A
      35' trimaran, that outboarded it accross the Pacific.
      Low resistance is where it is at.

      >I have commented on this before. We get a lot of
      transient cruisers (SE<BR>
      AK), many of them large (35'-55') auxiliary cruisers.
      I fly for a living<BR>
      and I bet I see less than 5% with any sail up.