Re: was "galvanized" now Friction Tape

  • rdchamberland
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 3, 2002
      When I was a young teen at Cass Tech in Detroit my electrical wiring
      course taught us to wrap soldered splices with first rubber tape then
      friction tape. However I had earlier learned to wrap baseballs that
      were coming apart, wrap bicycle tire holes with the tape to keep the
      inner tube in. For a kid friction tape was the equivalent of the
      present day "duct tape".
      Bob Chamberland