Re: [bolger] Popular Mechanics

  • Geren W. Mortensen, Jr.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2002
      Fortunately, those "smelly old things" can be found in used book stores and
      antique malls for a few bucks apiece. My father and I collect them up
      every chance we get, much to the disgust of my mother....

      At 1/3/02 08:50 AM, you wrote:
      >Hi Max
      >I loved those old PM I ve not read one for years because they stoped
      >printing stuf like that.
      >My grandfather told me to keep those books but I didnt want those
      >smelly old things.
      >WILLO
      >

      >Bolger rules!!!
      >- pls take "personals" off-list, stay on topic, and punctuate
      >- add your comments at the TOP and SIGN your posts, snip all you like
      >- To order plans: Mr. Philip C. Bolger, P.O. Box 1209, Gloucester, MA,
      >01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349

      Geren W. Mortensen, Jr.
      Columbia, Maryland, USA

      "The future just isn't what it used to be."

      My Personal Web Site http://gerenm.tripod.com
      The On30Guy On30 Web Site http://on30guy.tripod.com
      Geren's Photography Site http://gerenphoto.tripod.com
      Geren's Boating Site http://gerenboat.tripod.com