Re: Wolfpack

  • Mark Albanese
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2002
      Thanks for this DonB.

      Philip Bolger once wrote, "George Bernard Shaw, I'm not."
      But this boat sure has his flair for the dramatic!

      Wouldn't ya love it?
      Mark

      dbaldnz wrote:

      > Looking at the merits of the power boats above, I stumbled
      > upon
      > Wolfpack.
      > It never ceases to amaze me, the versatility of Mr
      > Bolger. I think
      > Wolfpack is the most aggressive design I have seen from
      > him.
      >
      > www.hallman.org/bolger/wolfpack.jpg
      >
      > DonB
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 18, 2006
        Looking for plans to build Boat caled "Wolfpack"
        Someone posted the address & I clicked all by mistake & lost his reply.
        Please re-post & I promise I'll get it wright this time.
        Thanks
        Dave
      • Douglas Pollard
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 19, 2006
          Hi Dave,
          Try looking in your deleted items it may still be there. The other thing is I think the plans you are looking for is Wolftrap. She was designed to be built of aluminum. There are pictures of her in Bolger Cartoons web site.
          Doug

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 19, 2006
            Wolfpack is a V-8 jet-powered utility craft(Very Interesting design indeed!), Wolftrap is a Multichine aluminium Yawl.

            Look for Phil Bolger's address at the bottom of this page! Its on every posting anyone sends to this group!

            Hugo Tyson, Hobart, Tasmania, Australia.