Windermere

  • pseudodion3
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 29, 2001
      OOOHHH! Windermere! Won't the "accomplished client" cruise the St.
      Lawrence in style. Will Lestat be the "accomplished client's" dinghy?
      We will have to wait and see I guess.

      Dennis Marshall
    • dbaldnz
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 29, 2001
        Gosh, this is very frustrating to those who don't have access to MAIB?
        How long does MAIB have exclusive use of the sketches?
        DonB (in waiting)

        --- In bolger@y..., "pseudodion3" <PseudoDion3@a...> wrote:
        > OOOHHH! Windermere! Won't the "accomplished client" cruise the St.
        > Lawrence in style. Will Lestat be the "accomplished client's"
        dinghy?
        > We will have to wait and see I guess.
        >
        > Dennis Marshall
      • John Spoering
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 13, 2005
          Hi All --

          Could someone please point me in the right direction ---- I want
          to see the latest pics of "Windermere" but can't find the connection.
          Please tell me where it is.

          Aloha - Jack Spoering
        • Bruce Hector
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 13, 2005
            --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "John Spoering" <b.spoering@w...> wrote:
            "please point me in the right direction ---- I want to see the latest
            pics of "Windermere"

            Possibly not the latest, as I have some shots from a visit to Peter in
            June still to post, but look in the files section of "bolger4photos",
            you'll probably have to join first.

            Enjoy.

            Bruce Hector
          • Peter Lenihan
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 14, 2005
              --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "John Spoering" <b.spoering@w...> wrote:
              > Hi All --
              >
              > Could someone please point me in the right direction ---- I
              want
              > to see the latest pics of "Windermere" but can't find the
              connection.
              > Please tell me where it is.
              >
              > Aloha - Jack Spoering

              Hi John,

              The "latest" pics may be viewed here:

              However, they are now getting "old" and I am due,very soon,to get
              another roll developed which will brings things more current to view
              all the while illustrating snail-pace building practices :-)

              Sincerely,

              Peter Lenihan,from along the shores of the snail infested St.Lawrence
              Seaway......escargot anyone?