Claude the Sailor

  • pseudodion3
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2001
      Hey, Claude! I haven't seen you post for sometime and was wondering
      if you were still on the list? I ran across a fellow on the
      DinghyCruising list who is a builder in your neck of the woods.
      Mentioned to him that you were building Micro and he said he would
      enjoy getting in contact with you. The Fellow's online name
      is "Rudderd" and he lives 10 mi w of Saginaw. If you are interested
      in swappin' yarns about boatbuilding and finding a sailing compadre,
      check out the dinghycruising list at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DinghyCruising/. You will find his
      address under the Green Island 15 topic heading.

      Regards,

      Dennis Marshall, Grand Rapids, MI

      P.S. Sorry for the slightly off topic message, folks. If I find a few
      more Michiganians, might be able to put together a Michigan Messabout
      this summer.