Re: Group been hijacked

  • ellengaestboatbuildingcom
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2001
      Oh boy.....are we ever in for it now.....talk about off-topic! Or
      perhaps as Bruce suggested,perhaps not all that far off if one were to
      indulge over-the-top-bite-them-in-their-sleep type fantastical uses
      for ones Bolger creation.
      But that sort of craziness is best left for other times/other groups.
      I certainly hope this sort of shenanigan does not become a regular
      feature here on our humble group forum.I have always appreciated the
      variety of the postings,reading about other folks sincere attempts at
      understanding some aspect about boats/boatbuilding/boat-use etc....
      Of course,not all postings have any particular or immediate relevance
      to me and that is just fine.Not everyone cares for MICRO stuff but I
      have always felt welcomed here to post it and yes,some topics wander
      off the straight and narrow Bolger path.Fortunately,we are a good
      group of amateurs and we do invariably get back in
      line.Sometimes,these wanderings even produce interesting ideas or at
      least plant the germ of a good idea which may well blossom at some
      later date.
      The "wet dream" stuff...........well lets hope that this is the last
      time that happens!!!!!!!!
      Sincerely,
      Peter Lenihan,waiting for Santa,from the shores of the
      St.Lawrence.....