Re: [bolger] Blocking virus relays

  • wmrpage@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 20, 2001
      In a message dated 12/18/01 3:27:40 AM Central Standard Time,
      Bill.Samson@... writes:

      > Hi guys,
      >
      > I came across this simple but effective method of detecting worms and
      > protecting your friends' machines from them:

      Thanks for the tip! Sounds like a good idea, but I suppose some hacker is
      already hard at work figuring out a way to circumvent this strategem :(o. Oh,
      well, one can only try to keep things sanitary. On adding this address I
      discovered my address book had accumulated a lot of addresses I had no need
      to store, so I deleted those while I was at it.)

      Ciao for Niao,
      Bill in (semi-tropical) MN (12/20 and NO Snow on the ground!!!!!)