Re: [bolger] Digest Number 755

  • henryclann@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2001
      In a message dated 12/2/2001 3:57:30 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      bolger@yahoogroups.com writes:

      > Steve,
      > I can still reach it. The URL I use is
      > http://www.ace.net.au/schooner/INDEX.HTM and the Bolger boat list is at
      > http://www.ace.net.au/schooner/sites2.htm#start
      > Larry Barker

      USING these links i get>>>
      Web Site Not Responding The web site you have requested may be
      experiencing technical difficulties due to a busy or broken server. Please
      try again by clicking the <A HREF="http://www.ace.net.au/schooner/#">Reload</A> icon on your navigation bar or, if that
      doesn't work, you may want to return to the site at a later time. 502
      Connection Failed

      Cannot get in at all...
      Larry H,

    • henryclann@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2001
        In a message dated 12/2/2001 3:57:30 AM Eastern Standard Time,
        bolger@yahoogroups.com writes:

        > http://www.ace.net.au/schooner/sites2.htm

        Still can't get in...I-E 6 conflict?
        Larry

      • Geren W. Mortensen, Jr.
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2001
          Comes up for me okay, IE6 on Win98se

          Geren W. Mortensen, Jr.
          Columbia, Maryland, USA

          My Personal Web Site (UPDATED 11/28) http://gerenm.tripod.com
          The On30Guy On30 Web Site (UPDATED 11/28) http://on30guy.tripod.com
          Geren's Photography Site (UPDATED 11/28) http://gerenphoto.tripod.com
          Geren's Boating Site (UPDATED 11/28) http://gerenboat.tripod.com
          UgotaWanit: A New Music Experience http://www.ugotawanit.com
          Four County Society of Model Engineers http://www.fcsme.org

          In a message dated 12/2/2001 3:57:30 AM Eastern Standard Time,
          bolger@yahoogroups.com writes:

          > http://www.ace.net.au/schooner/sites2.htm

          Still can't get in...I-E 6 conflict?
          Larry
        • Chuck Leinweber
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 2, 2001
            I am using IE6, Larry, and have no trouble with Tim's site.

            Chuck