Peter Bevans Birdwatcher for sale and website!

  • kayaker37@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2001
      Wow, I just found out Peter's boat is up for sale. I would be all
      over this except it's in Scotland :(

      Check the bolger4sale group, no price listed

      I never got to see the website, but apparently it's up on a Scottish
      server, so if you missed the construction pics like I did check out

      http://www.scottishaeroclub.org.uk/birdwatcher.html

      before they're gone again.

      Thanks to Bill Samson for the news.

      Good luck to the buyer