[bolger] Re: Proposed plan swap!

  • Richard Spelling
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2000
      Good idea!

      I have plans for the Glen-L power skiff, and the Michalak Mayfly 12 that
      I would be willing to trade.

      Daniel Reitzloff wrote:

      > Hey folks, Like a bunch of other would be boat builders, I've got a
      > couple of sets of plans I know I'm NEVER going to get around to using.
      > Does anyone else feel like making a swap, set for set? If you do,
      > e-mail me a list of what you'd like to trade and what you might be
      > looking for. If enough people have plans to swap I'll compile a list
      > and repost it here. Maybe that way we can all clean out a drawer or
      > two, NOT!!! Daniel
      > eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/bolger

      Richard
      Spelling|richard@...|http://www.spellingbusiness.com
      SBE Communications, Business Solutions for the next Millennium and
      Beyond!
      Boat building projects: http://www.spellingbusiness.com/boats/