[bolger] Proposed plan swap!

  • Daniel Reitzloff
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2000
      Hey folks, Like a bunch of other would be boat builders, I've got a couple of sets of plans I know I'm NEVER going to get around to using. Does anyone else feel like making a swap, set for set? If you do, e-mail me a list of what you'd like to trade and what you might be looking for. If enough people have plans to swap I'll compile a list and repost it here. Maybe that way we can all clean out a drawer or two, NOT!!! Daniel
    • Richard Spelling
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2000
        Good idea!

        I have plans for the Glen-L power skiff, and the Michalak Mayfly 12 that
        I would be willing to trade.

        Daniel Reitzloff wrote:

        > Hey folks, Like a bunch of other would be boat builders, I've got a
        > couple of sets of plans I know I'm NEVER going to get around to using.
        > Does anyone else feel like making a swap, set for set? If you do,
        > e-mail me a list of what you'd like to trade and what you might be
        > looking for. If enough people have plans to swap I'll compile a list
        > and repost it here. Maybe that way we can all clean out a drawer or
        > two, NOT!!! Daniel
        > eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/bolger

        Richard
        Spelling|richard@...|http://www.spellingbusiness.com
        SBE Communications, Business Solutions for the next Millennium and
        Beyond!
        Boat building projects: http://www.spellingbusiness.com/boats/