[bolger] Re: CPES (was Jochems Exposition)

  • Gregg Shadduck
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2000
      Thanks, Jack.

      > Thanx for the tip, Gregg. Your advice helps lean me more in the direction I was starting to lean anyway (toward good plywood). The quest for "good" prices in Atlantic Canada is now my real challenge.
      > jeb

      As a *real cheapskate* this is a hard lesson for me to learn. The older I get the more I am sympathetic to buying better stuff (tools?) and being done with it, rather than buying cheaper stuff
      (Craftsman?) and either suffering or taking time/a lot of time to improve the marginal product (AC fir plywood?).

      Good luck!

      Gregg