[bolger] Outboard bag

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2000
      Anybody have any ideas for a good bag to store an outboard in? I'm going
      to wind up putting the outboard in the cabin while sailing. Should be
      tough and fuel proof.
    • Jeff Gilbert
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2000
        I've got one stored in a USMail Bag., with an ultra-heavy duty
        garbage bag as a liner. The bags are waterproof heavy canvas,
        with a cord throat & padlocking clamp. Very much like a trad sailor bag.
        I got mine by ordering 6yrs back copies of a mag.. I expected a cardboard
        box..
        Failing this check army disposal stores .
        Good luck
        Jeff Gilbert.
        Australia