[bolger] More sawdust on the other side of the Atlantic

  • John Bell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2000
      All,

      I started 2000 off right yesterday: by beginning construction of a Michalak
      IMB. So far, the center frame is built and part of one of two bulkheads. I
      also found some nice Douglas fir framing lumber at Home Depot today.

      It feels good to finally get to building again.

      John Bell
      Kennesaw, GA
      jmbell@...
      http://jmbell.home.mindspring.com